Tuesday 26 January 2016

Well today Still no fairy wing but manger change weather to sunny shire 12noon can't do sunny spell till 12noon as it witches and Fairies spell each fairies is different been fairy you always had feel help people and look after pets because you pets are imporment with you can see you as fairy. Sadly havn't find any fairy school or fairy college in uk but do know know you have be over 18 year join and lot money join a fairy college.
Did join witches school called Hogwarts here was put in Hufflepuff House but found did not have support for learn diffucult and decide delete my Hogwarts here accont http://www.hogwartsishere.com/about/
With Fairy school and College very secert but wasn't for witch spell turn me in to fairy.
So want going do  my own fairy lesson first one you must have fairy wand
Fairy is helpful and kind
Fairy enjoy life
fairy also put slime on her face.
 Now  not sure what fairy you want but feel stong colour puple Fairy can merimaid spell fairy like children but dislike children now thanks foster sister bullying.
Now not sure why want puple fairy but feel stong power too puple not sure what fairy I be as been follow witchcraft and havn't work for me. Even my muggle life havn't work for me having dyspraxia in Adult world it really hard. You always got mother moading at you and your jobs don't work out still bullying my family do the job when don't want do that job because too hard or wrong job and sick stayed home be housewife at isn't for me.
I was dispoint with mum brought veg and small potoas from Asda supermaker mum did not like colour of potoas and thow them away. we sort potoas  for dinner.
so mum waste two pack of peal potoa small potoas as did not like colur what Asda doing? sale small Potoas going funny colour in the water some wrong there?
Any back been fairy been fairy isn't easy you got control your fariy can't let anyone see talking amnimal mum saying it sign maddiness but my mum is non-believe so won't understand.
To be fairy is fun and enjoyable but must rember not use your powers for yourself or family fairy is good people at havn't got any friend feeling lonely.



No comments:

Post a Comment